Tips for your visit
An electric train travels around the Tierpark Berlin, which offers a hop-on, hop-off service. To allow easier accessibility of the Tierpark, the train travels from the open-air stage, continuing via the cafeteria to the 'Terrassencafé Kakadu'. The just under 4-kilometre-long tour lasts approx. 20 minutes.
During off-season (Halloween to Easter Holidays) the Tierpark train runs on weekends and during holidays.
During peak season (Easter Holidays to Halloween) the Tierpark train runs daily.
Tierpark Berlin can also be explored by handcart. This is ideal for the tired legs of children or lots of bags. The rental stations can be found at the entrances.
Rental price: €5 (deposit: €10)
Bikes and training bikes
Training bikes, tricycles and kick scooters are allowed for children. Bicycles must remain outside of the premises.
Dogs in Tierpark Berlin
Your four-legged friends are welcome guests here. But please keep them on a tight leash.
We’re working for you!
Tierpark Berlin will be even more beautiful in the future. These buildings are under construction and are currently not open.
Toilets can be found:
- in the Elephant House*
- in the Restaurant Terrassencafe outdoor cafe (outdoor restrooms)*
- in the Restaurant Cafeteria (outdoor toilets)*
- by the playground/children's zoo*
- in the Monkey House
- near the 'Bärenschaufenster' bear-viewing window entrance
- near the Schloss palace entrance
- in Schloss Friedrichsfelde (only when there are events in the palace)
* toilets accessible for disabled people (in part with Euro key toilet-locking system)
Tierpark Berlin rents wheelchairs to visitors at no extra cost. Contact: 030 51531 470
In addition to the assistance that you'll receive directly at the Tierpark, we have also strived to make this website as accessible as possible for all of our Internet visitors. If you still have problems with content perception, then please write to us at email@example.com