Your visit during the coronavirus pandemic
Get an overview of the current situation below.
Tierpark Berlin is open under “2G” restrictions.
- School pupils under 18 (with school ID, public transport pass or a note from the school; during term time only)
- Children under six (no test necessary; proof of age may be required)
The following groups can show a negative rapid test result from the past 24 hours (no self-tests):
- School pupils under 18 years of age during school holidays
- Other visitors between six and 18 years of age (proof of age may be required)
- Visitors who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons (doctor´s note required)
- Pregnant and breastfeeding visitors (with a Mutterpass or doctor´s note)
- The Berlin Senate’s rules on hygiene and conduct apply
- A distance of at least 1.5 metres must be kept from all other people
- Please avoid touching glass panels and other surfaces
Staff members will be patrolling the parks in order to ensure adherence to the rules of conduct. In case of violations of the rules, we may be forced to ban certain individuals.
- Test station at the Tierpark‘s Bärenschaufenster entrance: no appointment necessary, further information: https://www.stadtapotheke-berlin.de/leistungen/corona-schnelltest
Frequently asked questions
Which rules apply for visiting the restaurants?
Are on-site ticket booths closed?
Do I have to leave the Tierpark by the end oft he timeslot I have booked?
What if I already have a valid/complimentary ticket or a discount coupon?
Do I need a time slot to purchase an annual pass?
Why have ticket prices not been lowered?
Is the Tierpark over the worst financially?