Please note the following temporary disruptions to activities here at Tierpark Berlin:
- We are modernising our parking spaces. Therefore the car park P2 at the Bärenschaufenster is closed from 12th to 18th August. Please use our car park P1 at the Schloss entrance.
- At the Tierpark, the renovated Alfred Brehm building, Giraffe House and Primate House are also open once more. Visitors (aged six and over) must wear a nose and mouth covering in all animal houses. The same applies at the Tierpark’s Lemur Woods.
- All the playgrounds have reopened, as has the water play area in the Tierpark. Of course, the hygiene and conduct rules also apply at the playgrounds.
- There is currently no handcart hire.
- The little electric train is up and running once again. Passengers (aged six and over) must wear a nose and mouth covering.
- The free-flight show is now taking place again every day except Monday. Commentated feeding sessions are currently on hold.
- Some cafés and snack points are offering food and drinks to take away, and some restaurant areas are operating, in accordance with current Berlin Senate rules. The Zoo and Tierpark shops are open with controlled access, although they are not functioning as exits from the park at this time. Visitors must wear a nose and mouth covering in all shops.
- The Schloss Friedrichsfelde manor house remains closed for now.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
The Tierpark team