Tips for your visit
An electric train travels around the Tierpark Berlin, which offers a hop-on, hop-off service. To allow easier accessibility of the Tierpark, the train travels from the 'Bärenschaufenster' bear viewing window entrance to the open-air stage, continuing via the cafeteria to the palace and back to the bear-viewing window. The just under 4-kilometre-long tour lasts approx. 20 minutes.
Tierpark Berlin can also be explored by handcart. This is ideal for the tired legs of children or lots of bags. The rental stations can be found at the entrances.
Rental price: €5 (deposit: €10)
Bikes and training bikes
Training bikes are allowed for children up to 5 years of age. Bikes must remain outside of the premises
Dogs in Tierpark Berlin
Your four-legged friends are welcome guests here. But please keep them on a tight leash.
Toilets can be found
- in the Elephant House*
- in the Restaurant Terrassencafe outdoor cafe (outdoor restrooms)*
- in the Restaurant Cafeteria (outdoor toilets)*
- by the playground/children's zoo*
- in the Monkey House
- near the 'Bärenschaufenster' bear-viewing window entrance
- near the Schloss palace entrance
- in Schloss Friedrichsfelde (only when there are events in the palace)
* toilets accessible for disabled people (in part with Euro key toilet-locking system)
Tierpark Berlin rents wheelchairs to visitors at no extra cost.
Contact: 030 51531 470
In addition to the assistance that you'll receive directly at the Tierpark, we have also strived to make this website as accessible as possible for all of our Internet visitors. If you still have problems with content perception, then please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.