Filming & photography at the Tierpark Berlin
- Filming and photography for private purposes is allowed. You must stick to the visitor trails.
- The Tierpark Berlin offers media representatives a selection of the latest information and photos for download. These can be used free of charge for editorial purposes only, provided that the copyright 'Tierpark Berlin' is present. Any use beyond this is forbidden. If you have any further questions or an individual inquiry with interview request, then please get in touch with the press department.
- Photography and filming for editorial purposes must be notified and authorised with the press department.
- Publication on other websites (incl. social media): Photos and videos are more than welcome to be published on other websites with the copyright mark 'Tierpark Berlin'. The images may not be subject to or sold for any commercial purposes. Please contact the press department if you would like to use any photos that have been taken in Tierpark Berlin for any commercial purposes.
- Commercial shots are only permitted after the prior approval of Tierpark Berlin-Friedrichsfelde GmbH. Please contact our press department in advance for further consultation should this be the case.
Holders of a valid press ID of a German or international journalists association are granted free entry into Tierpark Berlin.